Friday, February 3

CFC38

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!

How would you like to be a Temp with the Girl Fridays? 
 It's the first challenge of the month and we are searching for a Guest Designer!

CFC38: Clean And Simple Movie Inspiration!  From old classics to currently nominated, any genre (but let's keep our projects PG! *giggle*) Make sure to tell us which movie inspired your CAS creation. 

Please say hello to our fantastic sponsor!
Simon Says Stamp
In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best online selection of Rubber Stamp, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Card, Card Making and Paper Crafting products in the world.  We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouse so that we can offer you quick service and one stop shopping at a great price!

Happy customers are the heart of our business.

We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies!  Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current.  Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door!  


This week's TGIF Club winner will not only receive a $25 shopping spree at 
Simon Says Stamp,
 but will also earn a guest spot with the Girl Fridays for the March guest challenge!



And now its time for our inspiration parade, led by our honored guest!


Marion Vagg- Up!
Hi. My name is Marion Vagg and I am a gal who just loves collecting and playing with paper…and have loved doing so for as long as I can remember. I live on the beautiful South Coast of New South Wales in Australia. I am married to a very understanding and supportive man and I have two kiddos aged 5 and 2. I am a Primary School Teacher and work two days a week, job sharing on a Year 3 class. I love to make cards and usually craft at night after my kids are in bed. I am honoured to be a guest designer here at CAS-ual Fridays.


Michele Gross-Soul Surfer

ShortCircuit
Karen Baker- Short Circuit

Amour (Midnight In Paris)
Virginia Lu- Midnight In Paris

Laura Davis Pocahontas
Laura Davis-Pocahontas

Jax "Charlotte's Web"
Jaclyn Miller-Charlotte's Web

Dana-CFC38-Fried-Green-Toma
Dana Seymour-Fried Green Tomatoes

CFC38 - Back to the Future
Julie Day-Back to the Future

CFC38 - You Had Me at Hello
Karolyn Loncon-Jerry Maguire

CFC38 Julie Ranae-Across the Universe
Julie Ranae-Across the Universe

Please visit the Girl Fridays and leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!

Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Gotta have a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
*No more than 4 total combined challenges*
**Deadline: 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday!**



And now...*insert drumroll*... for our winners!

The V.I.Ps
Well done!
You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!
Hello Friend card
Gayatri

you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from


and you can proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our perpetual 
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!

20 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Congrats, Gayatri and VIP Club winners! Your work were tremendous! All of the entries were amazing! Welcome, Marion, to guest design with us! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Isha said...

Congratulations Gayatri and the VIPs. Lovely creations by you all.
Wonderful cards by the Dts. TFS.

Gayatri said...

Wow! This is such a sweet surprise. I am honoured and excited. Thank you so much. You brought a big smile on my face.
Congratulations to all the VIPs. All your prjects are beautiful.

Jackie Rockwell said...

Congrats to Gayatri and all of the VIPs! I LOVE CAS-ual Fridays challenges! Thanks so much for including my card in the VIP Blog Roll. What a terrific surprise to wake up to!

Dana said...

COngrats to the winners! Such an amazing selection of cards!

Deb said...

Congrats Gayatri and the V.I.P.s! Amazing cards! This next challenge should be a lot of fun. What great inspiration from the DT!

Christina said...

Congrats to Gayatri, and thanks for selecting my card among the VIPs this week! What a fun challenge theme this week--I can't wait to see the gallery of entries!

the paper perch by jess said...

Beautiful card Gayatri! Well deserved! Thanks for choosing me as a VIP this week! With such amazing cards, I am totally honored!

Lisa said...

Hugs and congrats to Gayatri and the VIPs! This new challenge sounds like fun, ADORABLE cards from the DT!!

Bumblebee said...

Great inspirational cards here, will have to get my thinking cap on!

Rachel W K said...

such a fun fun challenge! im excited to play... but now i have to pick a movie!!! ah!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Thanks for selecting my card as one of the VIP's !! Congrats to everyone, Gayatri- your card is stunning!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful movie inspired cards. Entered my Gone With The Wind Valentine Card using a GWTW sketch by my daughter.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Cathy A said...

Such nspiring cards, I had great fun guessing the movies by looking at the cards!

Julie Hoffman said...

Congratulations to last week's winners! Great job with that sketch!

I loved this movie inspired challenge and the fabulous inspiration from the awesome design team!!!

marg0006 said...

I love the theme of this challenge. It was so much fun. I thout I would get stuck because I don't own many carts, but the ideas started flowing & then it was hard to pick just one Thanks.
marg0006@verizon.net

Angi Barrs said...

What a fun challenge. I'm a movie fanatic. :)

Deb Neerman said...

Such fabulous inspiration from the DT!

Last night I watched "Valentine's Day" and it ... and you ... inspired me to create a card! Thanks for the inspiration and a fun challenge, ladies!

Mynnette said...

Thanks so much for such a super fun challenge! Glad I got in under the wire! ;D The DT creations are superb--LOVE all the different movie inspirations! :)

Wendy Coffman said...

Congrats to the winners! I loved this challenge and pondered it just a bit too long - I misunderstood the time it closed and missed it by 15 minutes. Still, super fun theme, amazing cards!