Friday, February 10

CFC39

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!

What a wonderful week of movie inspiration!  You all knocked our socks off and it was fun to see how creative you got with some of your favorite flicks.
This week we've a great little technique to challenge you, and personally it's one of my favorites!


CFC39:  Clean And Simple Paper Piecing


Please say hello to our fantastic sponsor!


My name is Lisa Hjulberg and I'm the owner of The Craft's Meow. Opening this store is a dream come true for me... I'm following Henry David Thoreau's advice to Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. I've imagined this for a very long time! We offer an array of stamps and paper crafting kits with coordinating bits and bobs that will make your paper crafting easier and more fun! We will also offer from time to time limited edition grab bags where everything old becomes new again!  And this is just the beginning... I hope you'll stay with me for more delectable things to come!

And now its time for our inspiration parade!

Please visit the Girl Fridays and leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!

Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Gotta have a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
*No more than 4 total combined challenges*
**Deadline: 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday!**



And now...*insert drumroll*... for our winners!

The V.I.Ps
Well done!
You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!

Deb
You'll be joining the Girl Fridays for a challenge in March and you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from
Simon Says Stamp

and you can proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our perpetual 
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!

12 comments:

Dana said...

Congratulations to the VIPS and the TGIF winner! Such amazing move inspired cards this week. You all are so clever!

Deb said...

Wow! I am over the moon to be this week's winner! This was such a fun challenge. Congrats to all the VIPS! Can't wait to try paper piecing this week. I love trying new things! Beautiful inspiration projects!

Kimberly said...

Oooh, I'm so excited to be a VIP! I've never won any sort of blog button or anything like that. I will display it proudly! And Deb - cute card! I love paper piecing and am excited to do some for this week's challenge. And I love all the designers cards. Too cute!

Lisa A. said...

Thank you so much for the recognition of my fishy card!! I am honored and thrilled, you have MADE my week!!! Thanks, too, for this blog and your inspiration...am having so much fun:)!!!!

Lynnda Hosni said...

Congratulations to the VIPS and the TGIF winner! woohoo!!!

I've linked mine... Thanks for the chance... HUgs...xoxo

N@ said...

Thrilled to be in the VIP's this week! Thank you and congrats! All other four cards had cought my eye too...
Paper piecing: technique I've loved since owning my first pair of scissors (2 years old) ; )

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I had more than 4 total challenges and did not realize until after I had linked entry so I've since deleted.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful DT creations. Back with a new entry after realizing that one I had previously entered had more than 4 total challenges.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Susie said...

Congrats to the winners! So many great entries!

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Great design team inspiration this week, it's always fun to play here.

Trisha said...

Congratulations to everyone who won. Great job.

Venus said...

Wow, congratulations everyone! It was a fun challenge!

Venus
http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/